The New Hampshire Lakes Association (NH LAKES) is a statewide, nonprofit, member-supported organization, representing thousands of individual/family members, well over 100 local association partners, with dozens of local and statewide business supporters and sponsors.
In the “Association Membership” category, are included local lake and watershed associations, camps, garden clubs, conservation commissions, and similar groups.
If you would like to join or renew by credit card, please call us at 603.226.0299 or login to your account.
If you would like an invoice to renew your membership, please email us at email@example.com.
NH LAKES Association Membership Levels:
- Lake Association Contributor – $100
- Lake Association Partner – $300
- Lake Association Supporting Partner – $500
- Lake Association Distinguished Partner – $1000+
All Association Members receive:
- Lakeside – Our quarterly print newsletter. Each issue provides advocacy and education updates, lake community news, and more.
- Shorelines and NH LAKES Advocacy Alert! – Our eNewsletters that offer critical lake news and legislative updates along with other valuable resources.
- Permission to reprint NH LAKES articles in your local newsletter (with appropriate credit).
- Opportunity to have a link on the NH LAKES website – click here.
- Representation of your lake and group in the state legislature.
- Access to our Speaker’s Bureau for presenters at your association meetings.
Benefits for Partner level Association Members and above:
Opportunity to participate in the NH LAKES Lake Host Aquatic Invasive Species Education & Prevention Grant Program.
Year-round consultations from NH LAKES staff for technical assistance, association governance and membership services, or to assist you in managing local lake issues.
Opportunity to consult with trained NH LAKES staff on how to correct stormwater runoff problems.
Training and use of the NH LAKES Enviroscape interactive watershed model.