The New Hampshire Lakes Association (NH LAKES) is a statewide, nonprofit, member-supported organization, representing thousands of individual/family members, well over 100 local association partners, with dozens of local and statewide business members and sponsors.
The availability of abundant, high quality surface waters is critically important to the overall quality of life and economic health of New Hampshire. We need to better manage and protect these water resources to ensure their sustainability over the long term.
As the only statewide, nonprofit organization whose sole purpose is the protection of New Hampshire’s lakes and ponds, we need the help of the business community to accomplish our critical mission.
- NH LAKES Standard Business Membership ($250 annually):
- Listing of your business on our website with a link to your website (to view our current listing of business members, click here).
- Lakeside – Our quarterly newsletter. Each issue provides advocacy updates, lake community news, and more.
- Shorelines and NH LAKES Advocacy Alert! – Our eNewsletters that offer critical lake news along with other valuable resources.
- A NH LAKES decal.
- Discounted registration fee to Lakes Congress, our annual educational summit.
- Connection to a statewide network of like-minded citizens and business leaders who are working for the health of our lakes.
As a Business Member of NH LAKES you would also be the first to receive exclusive opportunities to appeal directly to our membership through program and event sponsorship and participation.
If you are not already a member, please join us!