NH LAKES is a statewide, nonprofit, member-supported organization, representing thousands of individual/family members, well over 100 local association partners, with dozens of local and statewide business supporters and sponsors.
Memberships from individuals and families constitute the greatest source of income for NH LAKES and are our lifeblood. We ask that you join your local association as well as NH LAKES – support both to ensure the protection of our lakes.
NH LAKES Individual/Family Membership Levels:
Lakes Enthusiast Benefits ($50+):
- A published copy of “New Hampshire Lakes and YOU! A guide to clean, healthy, and safe lakes.”
- Lakeside – Our quarterly newsletter. Each issue provides advocacy updates, lake community news, and more.
- Shorelines and NH LAKES Advocacy Alert! – Our eNewsletters that offer critical lake news along with other valuable resources.
- A NH LAKES decal.
- Discounted registration fee to Lakes Congress, our annual educational summit.
- Connection to a statewide network of like-minded citizens who are working for the health of our lakes.
NH LAKES offers a $35 membership for those who are current members of their local association.
Lakes Steward Benefits ($100+):
- All Lakes Enthusiast benefits.
- Recognition in our spring Lakeside newsletter of your support at the Lakes Steward level.
Lakes Advocate Benefits ($250+):
- All Lakes Steward benefits.
- Recognition in our spring Lakeside newsletter of your support at the Lakes Advocate level.
Lakes Protector Benefits ($500+):
- All Lakes Advocate benefits.
- Recognition in our spring Lakeside newsletter of your support at the Lakes Protector level.
Lakes Leadership Circle Benefits ($1,000+):
- All Lakes Protector benefits.
- Recognition in our spring Lakeside newsletter of your support at the Lakes Leadership Circle level.
If you are not already a member, please join us!