- Take the NH LAKES 2014 – 2015 Advocacy Survey! Click here.
- LakeFest Paddlers Officially Bring Guinness World Record to NH! Click here.
- New program for paddlers – Lake Explorer Quest! Click here.
- 2014 Lake Host Program information. Click here.
- 2014 Lake Host Program ‘Suspicious Species’ Identifications. Click here.
Why NH LAKES?
New Hampshire has approximately 1,000 lakes and ponds that are in the public trust and they are important for many reasons. They provide important ecologic functions, a vast array of year-round recreational opportunities, and they contribute to our quality of life and the economic well-being of our communities and our state. The New Hampshire Lakes Association (NH LAKES), a 501c(3) member-supported organization founded in 1992, is the only statewide nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting these water resources for our enjoyment today and for generations to come.
NH LAKES serves as a source of information and resources about lakes and lake stewardship to lake/pond and watershed associations and other community groups through its education and member services programs. Through its advocacy program, it provides input and expertise to state and federal legislators, state agency personnel, and other conservation organizations. Please explore our website or contact us at email@example.com, or 603.226.0299 to learn more about what we do and how you can help!