ANNOUNCING NEW MEMBER SEPTEMBER!
All new members who join NH LAKES in September automatically receive a $10 Do Good Common Man bonus card, courtesy of our friends at The Common Man! New members are also eligible to win prizes all month long, including the grand prize: an overnight stay at the Inn at Mill Falls! JOIN TODAY!
We’re giving out prizes all month long, including:
- NH LAKES mugs (Mug Mondays!)
- NH LAKES wineglasses (Wineglass Wednesdays!)
- 2 tickets aboard the Millie B.!
- 2 tickets to Castle in the Clouds!
- Framed prints, posters, and more!
All new members in September and current members who refer a friend are eligible to win prizes all month long, including the GRAND PRIZE!
- Share your priorities with us through the 2017 Advocacy Survey!
- The NH LAKES Board of Directors has approved the Financial Statements for years ending March 31, 2016 and 2015 prepared by Edward C. David & Company CPAs PLLC. To review the report, click here. If you have questions, contact Martha Lovejoy, Member Services and Fiscal Administrator.
- Our new publication, “New Hampshire Lakes and YOU! A guide to clean, healthy, & safe lakes” is available for download! Click here to access your FREE copy!
- Our Lake Hosts have captured at least 28 fragments of aquatic invasive species trying to hitchhike into and out of our lakes! To see what & where, click here!
Jump into NH LAKES!
If you live in or visit New Hampshire, chances are there’s a lake that you love. The New Hampshire Lakes Association (NH LAKES), a member-supported nonprofit organization, is here to help individuals, groups and businesses enjoy and protect all of the state’s 1,000 lakes from problems like invasive species and polluted runoff water, and so much more.
Jump in and join us in helping keep our lakes healthy and safe for future generations!
Please explore our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 603.226.0299 to learn more about what we do and how you can help!