- Take the 2018 Advocacy Survey! Share your lake management and protection priorities with us by November 30 – click here.
- We’re hiring! NH LAKES is looking for an Advocacy Program Coordinator. Learn more here.
- Our Lake Hosts have made 22 ‘saves’ of invasive species so far since May this year! To find out when and where, click here!
- The 24th Annual Lakes Congress on June 1 & 2 was a tremendous success! The presentations give have been posted on our website – click here.
- Our new publication, “New Hampshire Lakes and YOU! A guide to clean, healthy, & safe lakes” is available for download! Click here to access your FREE copy!
Jump into NH LAKES!
If you live in or visit New Hampshire, chances are there’s a lake that you love. The New Hampshire Lakes Association (NH LAKES), a member-supported 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is here to help individuals, groups and businesses enjoy and protect all of the state’s 1,000 lakes from problems like invasive species and polluted runoff water, and so much more.
Jump in and join us in helping keep our lakes healthy and safe for future generations!
Please explore our website or contact us at email@example.com, or 603.226.0299 to learn more about what we do and how you can help!