- We’re hiring! We are looking for qualified candidates to apply for the following positions: Outreach Program Coordinator (part-time, year-round); Outreach Program Assistant (part-time, seasonal); and, Conservation Program Assistant (part-time, seasonal). Candidate review begins on March 5. For more information, click here.
- We’ve moved! You can now find the NH LAKES office at 17 Chenell Drive, Suite One, Concord, NH.
- Now accepting applications for the 2018 Lake Host Payroll Grant Program! Click here.
- Now recruiting sponsors and exhibitors for the 2018 Lakes Congress! Click here.
- Download our new publication, “New Hampshire Lakes and YOU! A guide to clean, healthy, & safe lakes.” Click here to access your FREE copy!
Jump into NH LAKES!
If you live in or visit New Hampshire, chances are there’s a lake that you love. The New Hampshire Lakes Association (NH LAKES), a member-supported 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is here to help individuals, groups and businesses enjoy and protect all of the state’s 1,000 lakes from problems like invasive species and polluted runoff water, and so much more.
Jump in and join us in helping keep our lakes healthy and safe for future generations!
Please explore our website or contact us at email@example.com, or 603.226.0299 to learn more about what we do and how you can help!