- Accepting applications for the 2019 Lake Host Payroll Grant Program – click here.
- Submit your photo for our 2019 Winter Fun Photo Contest! For details or to submit your photo, click here.
- NH LAKES seeks a full-time (May – Sept.) Conservation Program Assistant to assist with the organization’s conservation programming. For the position description, click here.
- NH LAKES is seeking two AmeriCorps members for May through Oct. 2019. To learn about the Lakes Region Conservation Corps, click here.
- Our 2019 Legislative Advocacy Survey results are in! Click here.
- Download our guidebook for local groups and boat ramp owners: “Best Available Technologies for Aquatic Species Spread Prevention”
- Want a NH LAKES logo sticker? Fill out this form for your FREE sticker!
- Read our report: Recommendations for Increased Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Programming in NH! Or check out the Executive Summary.
- Download our “New Hampshire Lakes and YOU! A guide to clean, healthy, & safe lakes.” Click here to access your FREE copy!
Jump into NH LAKES!
If you live in or visit New Hampshire, chances are there’s a lake that you love. The New Hampshire Lakes Association (NH LAKES), a member-supported 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is here to help individuals, groups and businesses enjoy and protect all of the state’s 1,000 lakes from problems like invasive species and polluted runoff water, and so much more.
Jump in and join us in helping keep our lakes healthy and safe for future generations!
Please explore our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 603.226.0299 to learn more about what we do and how you can help!