NH LAKES hosts its annual Lakes Congress each spring. During this all-day educational, training, and networking event, lake and other natural resource stewards, lake management professionals, lake-related business leaders, and municipal and political leaders exchange information, ideas and experiences, and introduce new approaches to help manage and protect our lakes.
The 2018 Lakes Congress—our 25th annual gathering—will celebrate the history of lake culture in New Hampshire while specifically focusing on current and emerging threats that must be addressed during the next 25 years to preserve our lakes.
The event will kick-off with a fascinating presentation—“Summer Camps on New Hampshire’s Lakes: Roots of An Iconic American Experience”—given by the curatorial team from the Museum of the White Mountains.
Ken Wagner, President and Manager of Water Resource Services, and former President of the North American Lake Management Society, will kick off Friday’s session with a dynamic keynote address “Climate Change and Lakes: What You Really Need to Know.”
Also at the 2018 Lakes Congress, NH LAKES also plans to unveil its new brand, including a new logo and more!
Thursday, May 31 & Friday, June 1, 2018
Church Landing at Mills Falls, Meredith, NH
- Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
- Sponsor and Exhibitor Registration (on-line)
- Presenter Registration (on-line)
- Event Agenda – coming soon!
- Session Descriptions – coming soon!
- Attendee registration – online registration will open in early April!
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors!
- Presenting Sponsor: Grappone Automotive Group
- Winnipesaukee Ballroom Sponsors:
- The Jack & Dorothy Byrne Foundation
- Lovett-Woodsum Family Fund at the Boston Foundation
- FB Environmental
- Grappone Automotive Group
- Loon Preservation Committee
- Lake Winnipesaukee Association
- Maine Lakes Society
- New Hampshire Rivers Council
- NH LAKES
- more coming soon!
Check out our previous Lakes Congress events!