We are pleased to announce that the 2017 Lakes Congress, brought to you by Grappone Automotive Group, and hosted by NH LAKES, will be held on Thursday, June 1, and Friday, June 2, along the beautiful shores of Meredith Bay, Lake Winnipesaukee.
Our 24th annual education, training, and networking event, will feature guest presenter Ron Guilmette, avid kayaker and author of The Islands of Winnipesaukee on the evening of Thursday, June 1, and keynote presenter Dr. Wallace ‘J.’ Nichols, author of New York Times Bestseller Blue Mind, on Friday, June 2.
This event is designed for lake enthusiasts, lake/natural resource stewards and managers, lake-related business leaders, and municipal and political leaders to exchange information, ideas and experiences, and introduce new approaches to help manage and protect our lakes.
Thursday, June 1 & Friday, June 2, 2017
Church Landing at Mills Falls, Meredith, NH
On-line registration will open in mid-April.
- Online Registration – Thursday evening only
- Online Registration – Friday (and Thursday if applicable)
- Mail-In Registration Form
- Thursday, June 1:
- The Islands of Winnipesaukee (7:00 – 8:30 p.m.)
- $5 per person (pre-registration required)
- Friday, June 2
- By May 15:
- NH LAKES Individual Members: $55*
- NH LAKES Non-Members: $70*
- Students: $45*
- *Note: There is an extra fee for the Combat Communications session and the Floating Classroom session.
- By May 15:
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors!
- Presenting Sponsor: Grappone Automotive Group
- Winnipesaukee Ballroom Sponsors:
- The Jack & Dorothy Byrne Foundation
- Lovett-Woodsum Family Fund at the Boston Foundation
- Classroom/Print Sponsor:
- Print Sponsor:
- AB Aquatics
- Allen Insurance and Financial
- Belknap Landscape Company, Inc.
- Cormack Construction Management, Inc.
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative
- Grappone Automotive Group
- New Hampshire Association of Conservation Commissions
- New Hampshire Boat Museum
- New Hampshire Rivers Council
- Rural Home Technology
- SOLitude Lake Management
- Squam River Landing
- University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension
- US Department of Agriculture
Check out our previous Lakes Congress events!