Thursday, May 31 & Friday, June 1, 2018
Church Landing at Mill Falls, Meredith, NH
- Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
- Event Agenda
- Session Descriptions
- Attendee registration – Early Bird registration open until May 15!
Pricing – Early Bird Pricing Available until May 15!
- Individual Members of NH LAKES – $55
- Non-members – $70
- Student – $45 (please send a copy of school ID to NH LAKES at email@example.com)
Please note: Our NH LAKES Individual Membership ticket is only available for individual members of NH LAKES. Lake associations, conservation commissions, and other lake groups that have a group membership with NH LAKES (paid by an organization) are not eligible for this discount.
The first 60 registrants for Friday’s all-day program will receive a complimentary NH LAKES mug when you check-in at the event on June 1!
Questions about Lakes Congress? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions!
NH LAKES hosts its annual Lakes Congress each spring. During this all-day educational, training, and networking event, lake and other natural resource stewards, lake management professionals, lake-related business leaders, and municipal and political leaders exchange information, ideas and experiences, and introduce new approaches to help manage and protect our lakes.
The 2018 Lakes Congress—our 25th annual gathering—will celebrate the history of lake culture in New Hampshire while specifically focusing on current and emerging threats that must be addressed during the next 25 years to preserve our lakes.
The event will kick-off with a fascinating presentation—“Summer Camps on New Hampshire’s Lakes: Roots of An Iconic American Experience”—given by the curatorial team from the Museum of the White Mountains.
Ken Wagner, President and Manager of Water Resource Services, and former President of the North American Lake Management Society, will kick off Friday’s session with a dynamic keynote address “Climate Change and Lakes: What You Really Need to Know.”
Also at the 2018 Lakes Congress, NH LAKES also plans to unveil its new brand, including a new logo and more!
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors!
- Presenting Sponsor: Grappone Automotive Group
- Winnipesaukee Ballroom Sponsors:
- The Jack & Dorothy Byrne Foundation
- Lovett-Woodsum Foundation
- Chris Craft Exhibitor Hall Sponsor:
- Print Sponsors:
- Belknap County Conservation District
- Comprehensive Environmental, Inc.
- Cormack Construction Management
- FB Environmental
- Grappone Automotive Group
- Loon Preservation Committee
- Lake Winnipesaukee Association
- Maine Lakes Society
- New England Chapter of the North American Lake Management Society
- New Hampshire Association of Conservation Associations
- New Hampshire Rivers Council
- NH Department of Environmental Services Wetlands/Shoreland Program
- NH LAKES
- North American Lake Management Society
- SOLitude Lake Management
- Squam River Landing
Check out our previous Lakes Congress events!