NH LAKES hosts its annual Lakes Congress each spring. During this all-day education, training, and networking event, lake and other natural resource stewards, lake management professionals, lake-related business leaders, and municipal and political leaders exchange information, ideas and experiences, and introduce new approaches to help manage and protect our lakes.
Thursday, May 30 & Friday, May 31, 2019
Church Landing at Mill Falls, Meredith, NH
The 2019 Lakes Congress presenting sponsor Grappone Automotive Group!
2019 Event Information
The 2019 Lakes Congress—our 26th annual gathering—will be held on the evening of Thursday, May 30, and all-day on Friday, May 31, at the Church Landing at Mills Falls Conference Center in Meredith along beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee.
Attendee Registration opens in mid-April!
- Winnipesaukee Ballroom Sponsors
- The Jack and Dorothy Byrne Foundation
- Chris Craft Exhibitor Hall Sponsor
- Print Sponsors
- Belknap County Conservation District
- CD3 General Benefit Corporation
- Cormack Construction Management
- FB Environmental
- Grappone Automotive Group
- Loon Preservation Committee
- New Hampshire Boat Museum
- New Hampshire Rivers Council
- NH LAKES Watershed Warrior Activity Circuit
- SOLitude Lake Management
Check out our previous Lakes Congress events!